In compliance with the current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, Organic Law 15/1999 (LOPD), we inform the users of this website that the data provided by way of forms, emails, subscriptions to company newsletters, or by any other means, shall be included in data files registered in the Data Protection Agency, with the following purposes:
- Customer management and webs: maintenance, compliance, development and control of the services offered.
- Contact: manage your contact, either for a consultation, help, request, claim, complaint, service request, or any other reason.
1. Responsible for data processing:
SOLVER SKY, S.C.P. (hereinafter SOLVERSKY), CIF: J-66533365 and registered office at C/ Buenavista, Nr. 31 (08012 Barcelona, Spain).
You can contact us by phone + 34 934 156. 663, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and processing of personal data:
During the ordering process or while opening a new account will proceed to the collection of personal data.
These data will be included in a file under the responsibility of SOLVERSKY, in order to manage the processing and execution of the order and -having previously given their express consent- sending commercial communications by e-mail.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by email.
3. Unless you explicitly aware of the continued use of your personal data, it will be locked once the order –in case of a purchase- has been executed and the purchase price has been paid in full.
Your personal data will be deleted when the legal deadline for the fulfillment of our commercial and tax obligations has elapsed, as long as you have not expressly authorized its continued use.
4. Recipients of personal data:
In case of shopping, your personal data will be communicated to the transport agency responsible for shipping the goods. Likewise, your data will be transferred, if any, to the credit institution provider of payment services within the framework of the management of the payment.
5. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition:
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification and cancellation and opposition of your personal data, free of charge, by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
6. Product information:
With your expressed prior consent, we will periodically send product information to your email address. You can cancel this service and stop receiving our e-mails at any time sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.